COVID-19 has decimated real-life sports activities leagues and occasions around the globe, together with the cancelation of the UEFA Euro 2020 football match this 12 months (it is being moved to 2021). Before remaining 12 months’s eFootball PES 2020 recreation used to be launched, Konami introduced that it had scored the unique license for the distinguished tournament, however the world pandemic put a dent within the corporate’s plans to capitalize at the match. In April, Konami introduced it used to be delaying the discharge of its deliberate Euro 2020 content material for PES 2020, however lately it says it’ll be approaching June four by the use of Data Pack 7.0.
The loose content material is in large part the similar as what would were launched if COVID-19 by no means took place, with the exception of the legitimate Team of the Tournament may not be going down, and as of the time of this writing, it looks as if the Euro 2020-branded, limited-edition retail model of PES 2020 may be off the desk.
The loose Euro 2020 content material in PES 2020 accommodates (textual content from Konami):
- All 55 UEFA nationwide groups, squad rosters, and present kits.
- The legitimate UEFA Euro 2020 match mode.
- Faithful and extremely lifelike recreations of Wembley Stadium and Saint Petersburg Stadium.
- The legitimate UEFA Euro 2020 Group Stage fit ball.
- UEFA Euro 2020 featured gamers, themed Matchdays, and different in-game occasions are nonetheless deliberate however topic to modify, with additional main points to be shared in-game.